Instructor-Led Computer Certification Courses
As an authorized CompTIA partner, Institute of Information Technology offers up-to-date CompTIA training and certification courses. A CompTIA certification is an international industry credential
A real-life working environment is simulated in our classroom, where an approach that combines the academic with the hands-on prepares the student to step into the business world as a confident IT professional.
The CompTIA courses in our portfolio range from CompTIA A+ for entry-level techs to networking, security, and more. Each CompTIA certification is vendor-neutral and is recognized and accepted worldwide.
Computer Certification Training | Instructor-Led Computer Certification Courses
CISCO Certification Courses
Cybersecurity Certification Courses
- Cybersecurity Master
- Certified Ethical Hacker C| EH
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator C| HFI
- EC-Council Certified Security Licensed Penetration Tester E| CSA
- Certified Secure Computer User C| SCU
- Project Management in IT Security P| MIT
- EC-Council Network Security Administrator E| NSA
- Certified Cyber Marketing Professional C| CMP
- EC- Council Certified Incident Handler
- EC-Council Certified Security Specialist E| CSS
- EC-Council Certified Secure Programmer .NET E| CSP
- EC-Council Certified Disaster Recovery E| CDR
- Virtualization Technology Professional E| CVT
- Cyber Security Boot Camp
The certification exams can even be taken here, as Institute of Information Technology is an Authorized Pearson VUE Testing Center. We can be reached at 718.707-9301.