A prospective student with a grant from the Labor Department is required to bring all the supporting documents, including an approval letter, when registering. Such a student will pay zero out-of-pocket, as 100% of the cost of registration, materials and tuition are covered by the Labor Department grant.
There are several categories of people who are eligible for such a grant. Our Admissions Department will help you to obtain a grant if you are in of these categories.
Why Choose Us?
We provide quality education
- Institute of Information Technology is approved by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security for Education and Training
- Teachers are licensed by the NYS Education Department
- Course Contents are approved by Authorized Partners
- Unlimited Practice Exam
We use up-to-date course content
- Real work Experience from Expert Certified Instructors
- Authorized Partner Approved Course Contents
- Hands-On Instructor-Led Classroom Training
- Simulations of Real Work Projects
- Limitless Practice Exams
- One-On-One Help
- Group Study
- Lab Practice
We value your time & investment
- Extra Help if Needed, At No Cost, Until You Are Certified!
- Students can repeat class until certified at no cost
- MetroCard will be given to students
- Payment Plan for Eligible Students
- Lunch will be provided to students
- Textbooks included in tuition fee
- Free Job Placement Assistance
- Graduates & Career Services
- Certification Exams Center
- Discount Exam Vouchers
- Affordable Tuition Fee
- Mock Interview