- Course Overview
The CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) validates IT professionals with at least 5 years of enterprise-level security skills and knowledge such as
- Integration of hosts, networks, infrastructures, applications and storage into secure comprehensive solutions
- Security risk management of business decisions
- Research and analysis for the purpose of security in the enterprise
With appropriate experience, the CASP certification can open the door to a career as a
- Information Systems Security Engineer
- Enterprise Network Security Engineer
- Enterprise Security Architect
After you place your order you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. Once payment is processed you will receive a second e-mail that will include your exam voucher number -- you need this number to register for your exam. It is important that you provide a valid e-mail address and that your system does not block messages from Institute of Information Technology.
Vouchers are only available for purchase and use at a Pearson VUE test center in North America. Vouchers expire twelve months from date of purchase. The Voucher must be used to schedule and sit for the exam on or before the expiration date. The specific expiration date will be sent with the voucher number via email. All sales of exam vouchers are final, no exceptions.
★ Exam voucher
★ CompTIA exams are vendor neutral
★ Voucher valid for 12 months